Articles on this Page
- 09/13/18--02:38: _Free Legal Advice –...
- 09/20/18--05:45: _SEND – Knowsleys Lo...
- 10/15/18--08:45: _World Mental Health...
- 11/09/18--07:39: _Business Developmen...
- 11/13/18--06:53: _Business Developmen...
- 11/13/18--07:26: _KDC are recruiting
- 11/14/18--01:30: _Thanks to everyone ...
- 11/23/18--06:03: _Managing my Money
- 11/23/18--06:44: _Funding helps deliv...
- 11/30/18--03:16: _Learning Disabiliti...
- 09/13/18--02:38: Free Legal Advice – Social Care and SENDS Clinic
- 09/20/18--05:45: SEND – Knowsleys Local Offer
- 10/15/18--08:45: World Mental Health Day
- 11/09/18--07:39: Business Development Manager
- You have expertise of delivering sales within a small business, not for profit or charity sector and can demonstrate an understanding of the operational requirements and value of outsourced payroll activities.
- Your passion for sales will be obvious and your skills will show through your career.
- You have great discipline and love creating tangible results.
- Developing sales plans and maximising opportunities to generate sales activity
- Identifying and creating sales leads through proactive prospecting, networking and engagement channels with strategic partners
- Delivering promotional and marketing related activities e.g. seminars, mailing and call campaigns to increase brand awareness and presence in the local market
- Professional sales experience within a service-related industry
- Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with customers and prospects
- Refined presentation skills
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and ability to work with minimal supervision to achieve targets
- 11/13/18--06:53: Business Development Manager
- 11/13/18--07:26: KDC are recruiting
- 11/23/18--06:03: Managing my Money
Spending safely and responsibly
Saving for the things you need
Managing your own bank account
- 11/23/18--06:44: Funding helps deliver more
- 11/30/18--03:16: Learning Disabilities Projects – job opportunities
Liverpool Law Clinic are launching their new service from Monday 8th October 2018 Are you the parent or carer of a child with disabilities? Do you need advice with Support from the Local Authority including assessments, short breaks services, holiday play schemes, care at home, aids and adaptations, financial help with travel costs , direct […]
KDC is launching a new development programme on Direct Payments for local people who receive mental health services , family carers and Personal Assistants. The programme will have the following features; We want to update our KDC Webpages for Direct Payments & Mental Health . It is out of date and in need of a […]
Your Payroll is a well-established payroll processing bureau specialising in services for people who employ personal assistants/carers in their own home using direct payments from their local authority. We also offer payroll processing for small businesses and voluntary sector organisations.
This is a new role introduced to build on our excellent reputation and spearhead our focus to drive growth in client numbers in the commercial sector. With a new website to be launched in September along with refreshed marketing materials, this is an exciting opportunity to be the ‘face’ of Your Payroll and the driving force for growth and market presence.
Who you are:
What you would be accountable for:
What essential attributes you need:
View the detailed job description here, to apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting BDM1118 in the subject. For an informal discussion, contact Joyce Greaves on 0151 480 4090.
Closing date for applications is Monday 3 December.
Merseyside Basic salary up to £23K p. a – OTE up to £30K Your Payroll is a well-established payroll processing bureau specialising in services for people who employ personal assistants/carers in their own home using direct payments from their local authority. We also offer payroll processing for small businesses and voluntary sector organisations. This is […]
Thanks to funding from The Henry Smith Charity we are looking to recruit the following posts to help deliver our award winning BIG Pathway learning programme, Managing My Money project and expand the BIG group Knowsley within the community. to apply for any of the posts you must email email@example.com for a full application pack […]
Pictured is Joyce Greaves, CEO, being presented with the cheque for the winning charity for July/August from ASDA’s Communities Officer, Richard Gowan. Joyce says this funding will be a huge help in delivering our projects for local people with learning difficulties
This programme will boost your confidence
and help you take control of your money
The programme is designed for people with learning disabilities who live in Knowsley. Enrolment starts in January 2019 . To secure your place contact Johanne on 0151 480 4090.
Managing my Money project is made possible with funding from the #skillsandopportunitiesfund from Nat West bank
Thanks to the generosity of the Henry Smith Foundation, we have received funding to deliver the BIG Pathway award winning project into 2019. For full details of the BIG Pathway and how to enrol click here Thanks to the Nat West […]
Below you will find the job descriptions for each post (4 in total), an application form, consent to process your data form and recruitment information. Please complete one application form for each post applied for. Job descriptions and person specifications Learning disabilities coordinator Learning disabilities assistant Programme coordinator Learning support assistant Application form and consent […]